Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Food

Hi Everyone,

A thousand apologies for not posting anything yesterday. I mostly stayed home taking care of a puny Elliot and I think exhaustion just caught up with me. For some reason, I felt like I'd been hit by a freight train and I just didn't seem to be able to put 2 thoughts together.

Today is better tho. Elliot feels better except for the case of poison oak he's got. I feel a little lighter and John just called and he feels good too. They've given him his first food this morning. Chicken broth, jello and apple juice. John just has to keep them down and they will take that confounded tube out of his nose.

Taryn spent the night at the hospital again last nite and since I only saw John for a short while yesterday, and since Taryn just called and says that she wants to post, I will leave this one short. Please stay tuned for Taryn's post in a just a little while.

Things are looking good tho. Today is a day to breathe a little easier. Thank goodness.

Peace, love, gratitude & hope
Vicki

No comments: